Trusted data for your decisions and processes
- Trusted data
- Integrated view of the company
- Secure your future
- Make right decisions
With Information Management solutions we provide organizations the means to capture, manage, preserve, store and deliver the right information to the right people at the right time.
With a growing IT support for business processes, the quantity of data that needs to be stored and processed is also growing very rapidly. Business intelligence systems offer business users an overview of the entire business of the enterprise in (almost) real-time, a task which is too hard to handle for traditional databases. Data warehouses have structures and processes that are adapted to support business analytics and are designed to handle complex queries performed by business intelligence systems.
Analitica offers all services related to the design and implementation of data warehouses on all leading platforms (IBM, Oracle, Microsoft), including:
- Identification and analysis of data sources
- Design and implementation of the data warehouse with regard to customer requirements
- Design and implementation of ETL processes for transferring data from the source systems to the data warehouse
- Introduction of data quality processes
Data Integration and Lineage
New data are flooding IT systems and business users every day. Companies must be able to extract relevant data from this flood to make the right business decisions that increase profit and lower costs. Despite high investments into IT projects (ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning, CRM – Customer Relationship Management, SCM – Supply Chain Management, BI – Business Intelligence, DWH – Data Warehousing), companies still face the problem of unrelated and only conditionally useful data.
Analitica uses IBM InfoSphere DataStage when implementing large integration projects. DataStage is a leading platform for moving data between different sources (ETL – Extract-Transform-Load). It is the central module of the IBM InfoSphere Information Server integration platform, which offers world leading intuitive tools for data integration and transformation. DataStage is easy to use and does not require programming, while its hierarchical design enables an optimal load distribution and use of server resources.
The key DataStage functionalities are:
- Gathering, integrating and transforming large quantities of data
- Fast and efficient development, testing and implementation in the production environment
- A large set of tools for data transformation (union/splitting, pivoting/depivoting, slowly changing dimensions)
- Impact analysis of changes in data sources to ETL procedures
- Metadata exchange with BI tools
- Reusability and modular structure of ETL procedures
Data governance (DG) refers to the overall management of the availability, usability, integrity, and security of the data employed in an enterprise. A sound data governance program includes a governing body or council, a defined set of procedures, and a plan to execute those procedures.
Statistical data collection is the operation of statistical data processing aimed at gathering of statistical data and producing the input object data of a statistical survey.
Right means for the best solutions
Analitica offers integral Business Intelligence solutions containing a wide array of tools: from reporting, to statistics and analyses.
Our solutions are always:
- current – an automated process ensures gathering and cleansing of latest data
- clearly presented – reports can be grouped and placed into dashboards by different widgets
- interactive – an easy to use graphical interface is available for setting report parameters and perform complex drill in real time
- accessible – information can be accessed from different platforms
- secure – authentication and authorization enables a multi-level access right to information