Maximize the value of your business
- Smarter decisions
- Better business results
- Predict future outcomes
- Optimize processes
Employ integrated solutions for active and value-based management
Whether you are in banking, insurance, tech, retail, communications or another industry – we create Advanced analytics solutions that can be as unique as your business.
For the best business outcomes, companies need agile business intelligence solutions that provide easy access to the right data in the right way. BI has become imperative for efficient operations and decision making.
We can help you plan and deploy BI solutions. We can collect data from your internal systems and external sources, prepare it for analysis and create reports, dashboards and data visualizations.
Our BI solutions can help you to:
- Remove guesswork: get accurate data in real time, analyse trends and “what-if” scenarios
- Build a data-driven organization and gain quick and detailed insights into your business
- Monitor your business anyplace and anytime
- Gain valuable insight into your customer’s behaviorbehaviour
- Find out what your real manufacturing costs are and conduct better inventory
- Collaborate efficiently
- Gain a better understanding of your business’ past, present and future
- IBM Cognos
- Oracle BI
- Microsoft Power BI
Predictive analytics can help you move your business beyond standard BI reporting and gather actionable intelligence on future events. Ask yourself what you could do better if you knew the outcome in advance?
With predictive analytics, you can understand large quantities of data and identify the likelihood of future outcomes based on historical data by using statistical analyses, data mining, machine learning, predictive modelling and time-series analysis.
We are the experts. We can partner with you to uncover the hidden potential in your business, identify trends and threats, predict future events and gain insight into your customers, processes, products, services and quality.
We can help you implement predictive analytics in:
- Customer analytics: find out who your customers are, what they will be doing, what they would like, and how and when to reach them, so that you can create personalized experiences that win more business and drive loyalty. Predict churn, customer lifetime value and next best offers
- Predictive maintenance: analyse sensor data and predict when equipment will fail and when to schedule maintenance. Benefit from increased equipment lifetime, increased plant safety and optimized spare parts handling
- Fraud detection: detect fraudulent claims and unwanted behaviour of customers and prevent your company from unwanted costs
- Quality control: analyse production parameters and sensor data to predict the quality of your products during production, optimize production parameters with regard to target quality or stop production in time if problems occur
- Smart energy: manage and optimize your energy purchases and consumption
- IBM SPSS
- Microsoft Azure ML
We live in an abundance of data. With Internet of Things, the amount of data in various forms, such as text, images, audio, video and sensor signals is even more rapidly expanding.
With multimedia analytics, we can build systems that use machine learning techniques to analyse unstructured data and bring value to your business. Detect and identify specific situations in manufacturing industries, surveillance and security, healthcare, insurance, call centres etc. Browse, search, retrieve and identify relevant events in large unstructured datasets to unlock the hidden potential. Identify information from text, images, audio and video or sensor signals and use it for better decision making.
We can help you to analyse:
- Text: develop text mining models that understand document collections, analyse semantics, topics and sentiment
- Audio: segment speech from other types of audio, recognize the speaker, recognize the speech, identify events, analyse sentiment
- Image and video: recognize faces and track objects in videos, find manufacturing faults, ensure tolerances, analyse visual quality of products, perform multispectral image analysis
- Sensor data: analyse data from sensors (IoT), find unconventional behaviour, identify faults, analyse patterns
- Custom developed software modules
Right means for the best solutions
Analitica offers integral Business Intelligence solutions, based on the family of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence products, which contain a wide array of tools: from reporting, to statistics and analyses.
Our solutions are always:
- current – an automated process ensures gathering and cleansing of latest data
- clearly presented – reports can be grouped and placed into dashboards by different widgets
- interactive – an easy to use graphical interface is available for setting report parameters and perform complex drill in real time
- accessible – information can be accessed from different platforms
- secure – authentication and authorization enables a multi-level access right to information